About the role
- Do you love managing projects?
- Do you want to work in a feminist organisation that values intersectionality?
- Do you want to be involved in building the financial capability of women?
- Do love stakeholder engagement?
If you answered yes, yes, yes and YES then this job could be for you.
This role is a part time ( 0.8 EFT) Fixed Term Contract, until 30 September 2021.
This innovative project funded by the Victorian government brings together two leading organisations in the field of financial capability, Women’s Information Referral Exchange (WIRE) and Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand (GSANZ).
In consultation with stakeholders, this project will develop financial capability resources / products to deliver a response to financial wellbeing framed around financial capability.
Any resources or products produced for this program will:
- be built on existing best practice
- provide flexibly tailored program delivery that meets the needs of women, with a focus on meeting the needs of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women with disabilities
- be framed within an intersectional feminist approach
- will be underpinned by behaviour change theory whilst understanding the structural barriers to financial wellbeing faced by women
- enable innovation
- strengthen best practice financial capability programs which have the potential to be scaled-up across the state
- provide tools, resources and training to support delivery by community- based organisations.
Project stakeholders include organisations that represent women with disabilities, culturally and linguistically diverse communities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, individual community leaders, and women (participants) who will provide input to facilitated training and learning programs in a way that builds empowerment and agency.
Role and responsibilities:
In conjunction with Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand research staff:
- Deliver a mapping and review of current financial capability tools, resources, approaches and products
- Liaise with partner organisations and consultants to oversee the co-design with Victorian women for their best input to the project
- Produce a draft knowledge document that informs a gendered lens approach to financial capability building for women in line with information gathered throughout the co- design phase create or adapt financial capability program/s, training or resources that provides relevant options to women, with a focus on CALD and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women with a disability
- Develop and maintain extensive and meaningful stakeholder relationships to inform the project and to enable the smooth implementation of the programs and resources delivered as part of this project
- Chair and resource the Program Advisory Group, including the support of five lived experience advocates
Project Management and delivery:
- Based upon analysis of co- design information feedback gathered, design and a relevant product or products will be delivered to a minimum of 250 Victoria women during the life of the project
- Seek and respond to feedback from stakeholders during the implementation phase and make appropriate adjustments as required and I consultation with stakeholders
- Provide support and oversight to staff directly involved in implementation
- Oversee the operationalisation of an end to end evaluation process that will be led by the Department of Premier and Cabinet and an external evaluation organisation contracted by the Department of Premier and Cabinet. This may include assisting with the development of evaluation criteria, metrics and data collection
- Manage the project budget including reporting and acquittals
- Liaise with the funder and ensure all reporting requirements are meet.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and safe work area
- Be proactive in identifying and problem solving OHS matters
- Be proactive in understanding and maintaining environmental standards
- Perform any other reasonable task as required
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Capability Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.