About the role
The role of the Fundraising Database Coordinator is responsible for the fundraising data requirements of the organisation including processing of donations, data entry, data analysis, data extractions for quarterly fundraising campaigns as well as campaign reporting.
The role sits within the Fundraising Team that is responsible for The Bill Crews Charitable Trust and The Exodus Foundation’s fundraising activities. The core component of the role involves carrying out day to day tasks such as processing incoming donations as well as periodic database management and analysis. The role also involves donor relations and donor support activities.
Specifically, this role involves:
- Provide key data insights to help with the ongoing assessment and strategic development of fundraising programs.
- Develop and generate detailed post campaign reports for all fundraising programs.
- Provide recommendations to Fundraising Team on Recency, Frequency and Monetary scoring and segmentation.
- Manage primary data entry and updates in Salesforce for donor management as well as monitor data accuracy and integrity.
- Undertake data profiling to gain key insights and use to guide future acquisition and retention strategies.
- Donor relations, including thanking donors by phone for recent gifts, answering donor calls, donor reactivation and assisting with acquisition, retention and managing donor relations (individuals and organisations).
- Maintaining fundraising files and fundraising file system, both paperwork and electronic documents.
- Assist the Fundraising Function in all other areas as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in a relevant discipline – data analytics, administration (or) A bachelor’s degree or 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills, ideally in a fundraising environment.
- Experience in managing and maintaining database management systems.
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising within the NFP sector.
- CRM knowledge and experience – Salesforce.
- Well-developed understanding if the fundraising legal framework and best practice.
- Strong people management skills, and excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to document and explain fundraising strategy.
- Competitive Salary, Superannuation and Salary Packaging;
- Training, Learning and Development opportunities;
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding environment.
About the organisation
The Bill Crews Charitable Trust encourages, supports, finances, resources and develops means of tackling local community needs at a local and international level.
The Exodus Foundation works to meet the needs of disadvantaged and marginalised people. We provide meals, counselling and support to the deprived, run critically acclaimed literacy centres and provide support to people at risk of unemployment and homelessness. Exodus relies on generous donations to deliver these much needed services.
How to apply for this role
If you feel you are suitably qualified for this position and your skills will add value to the program, please send a copy of your CV (3 pages maximum) and cover letter addressing the selection criteria (1 page maximum) to Carmen Haley at HR@exodusfoundation.org.au with Fundraising Database Coordinator in the subject line. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered for the role.
There is no closing date for this role. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, and interviews will be organised accordingly.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please quote in application: Fundraising Database Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.