About the role
Reporting to the Good Friday Appeal Director, this unique role will see you lead and manage the administration of our volunteer workforce; and provide high level support and coordination across the Good Friday Appeal operations and logistics. This is a process driven role that hosts the opportunity for you to take ownership and make a valuable impact.
Who you are
- Highly passionate for not for profits
- You’ll have exceptional attention to detail and your organisation and time management skills will be second to none
- Previous project coordination experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills
- A valuable team player with the willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- Proactive in nature with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Competency in Salesforce (highly desirable), G Suite and MS Office
What’s in it for you?
- Great package on offer and the opportunity to work for the iconic Good Friday Appeal, part of News Corp Australia
- Employee discounts with multiple brands including BMW, Qantas, Apple, Samsung etc
- Discounted health care.
About the organisation
The Good Friday Appeal is a not for profit charity that raises money to enable The Royal Children’s Hospital to provide world class care for our children. The Appeal brings all sectors of the community together to raise funds all year, culminating in a 12 hour telethon on Good Friday. Part of News Corp Australia, The Good Friday Appeal has been raising funds since 1931.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Good Friday Appeal - Operations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.