About the role
The role of the Gratitude Hub Coordinator is responsible for running the Auxiliaries Shop, located at the RCH. This exciting and varied full time position involves the coordination of the day to day retail operations of the RCH Foundation including overseeing the Stalls and Pods at the hospital, along with providing guidance to volunteer Auxiliary members and fundraisers. This role will work to ensure the Shop and the Stalls operate effectively and profitably, with a strong customer service ethos.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated experience in retail shop operation, rostering and management
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating, leading and supporting volunteer fundraisers; high level of customer service, passion and empathy for volunteer fundraisers, patient families and Gratitude Hub visitors
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation and strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines and supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to the RCH Foundation’s values and a working style that reflects these
- Experience in operating effectively in a flexible, team environment with excellent client service skills and focus
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Excel, Point of Sale cash register, stock control system
Selection Criteria – Desirable
- Experience in visual merchandising
- Demonstrated ability to source donated goods for sale
- Experience using ecommerce websites and organisational databases
- Event set up and theming with a creative and cost effective mindset.
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. As part of this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of donors and fundraisers, including the RCH Auxiliaries and volunteer fundraisers.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Gratitude Hub Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.