About the role
We are looking for an outgoing, highly organised, reliable, agile, team-focused Head of Account Management with +5 years’ work experience in CPG to build and lead the Australian Account Management team.
The position will require business development, people management, project management, communication, and organisational skills, along with an understanding of innovation and packaging development process in CPG companies. Responsibilities will include both client relations as well as general project management, and the successful applicant will be trained and highly successful in both capacities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about sustainability, brand management/relationship building and entrepreneurship.
- Salary depending on experience
- Based in Sydney (Redfern)
- Ideal start date: ASAP
- Manage day to day relationships with our strategic brand partners and cross-functional team project management to support brands in the development of durable packaging solution and integrate within our systems
- Hire and Manage the Loop Australia Account Management team
- Grow Loop in Australia by recruiting brands to join the platform
- Communicate and formally present project updates and requirements to key internal stakeholders and accounts
- Lead the multifunctional team to develop and grow the Loop platform via increase commitment from our Brand Partners
- Support the Retail team with the Retailer integration especially on Assortment definition
- Support the business with general project management
- Have a master’s degree in marketing, business management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience including 2+ years of managerial experience with direct reports
- Experience in Business Development is highly desired
- Stellar business building results (business growth as main measure) and team building / coaching results (i.e. team growth, improved effectiveness, individual promotion etc)
- Background in packaging development with CPG companies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- A problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box
- Team player, fun and hard worker
Job description is not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
About the organisation
TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
TerraCycle was ranked #10 company in the Fortune “Change the World” list.
In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging, washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondēlez) and many of the world’s largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently available in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S and Paris and Lille France, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK, Germany in 2020 and Australia in 2021.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Account Management – Loop via Pro Bono Australia.