About the role
- Opportunity to drive initiatives to create safe and supportive work environment
- Full time 12 month contract (0.8 EFT will be considered)
- Based in Footscray with some requirements to travel to Fitzroy and Dandenong sites
- Level 6 under the SCHADS Award
About The Role
At the ASRC we aim to provide a supportive, safe and stimulating environment for our workforce where they can contribute and thrive. The H&W Partner will be critical in the innovation and contribution in this space.
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or Business equivalent
- Accreditation in WHS and Return to Work with a high level understanding of these disciplines
- Proven experience in developing and delivering effective well-being programs with measured positive employee and organisation outcomes.
- Ability to develop, distribute and analyze staff surveys and the respective results
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, assess complex data sets and deliver statistical reports in a meaningful way to the wider organisation
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and engagement
- Proactive in knowledge and skills development in the HR space
- Rostered Days off (1 per month)
- Annual Leave Loading (17.5%) & bonus end-of-year leave
- Complementary cooked lunch provided daily
- Free onsite parking
- Salary Packaging (up to $15k tax free)
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2k tax free)
- 100 metres from Footscray station and buses
Please find the Position Description here to address the Selection Criteria:
Only applications that addresses the Selection Criteria within a Covering Letter, includes a CV and three professional referees will be considered.
Applications close Monday 4th November 2019
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement SCHADS Award
For further enquiries regarding the role, please contact Veronica Sabo email@example.com or 03 9326 6066.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Human Resource Partner - Health & Well Being via Pro Bono Australia.