About the role
Purpose of the position:
Your role as ICT Account Manager is to build new accounts and manage current client accounts by collaborating with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our services in the long-run.
You will liaise between the sales team and the strategist team, and will be responsible for managing prospects & opportunities in the agency’s CRM. While you will not deliver services, you will communicate the client’s needs to the strategist team and maintain consistency when a contract is signed, ensuring expectations are communicated clearly and accurately. You will also assist in new account/ project set up in the agency’s project management tool as well as carry out the ongoing management of accounts in the tool. You will maintain contact with the client throughout the project and ensure that their agreed upon KPIs and objectives are achieved.
Additionally, a key function will be to conduct market research regarding:
– the not-for-profit and for-purpose sectors market size in Melbourne and Australia;
– into current players in the digital marketing strategy space serving these sectors;
– identifying market gaps and opportunities for ntegrity.
Upon identifying opportunities, the ICT Account Manager will work with the Partnerships lead to set up meetings and convert prospects into clients.
Skills or experience required:
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a digital marketing agency preferred
- Experience in the fundraising/ Not For Profit sector preferred
- Proven ability to build genuine relationships with prospects and establish rapport
- Strong contract management skills
- Experience using customer relationship management software; preference to candidates with experience using Copper CRM
- Experience using WorkFlowMax project management software
- Experience implementing sales and marketing strategies
About the organisation
ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, for-purpose and government brands. We partner closely with our clients to help prepare for the future, to ensure they can meet their mission of making an impact on the world.
Our team is empathetic, embraces challenges with excitement, is motivated by the growth of our clients and act with integrity at our core. We each take ownership of the business and are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
We do work the world needs – we are driven by purpose and specialise in not-for-profit.
We treat our staff well…working hours are flexible and moderate, and we are intentional in investing into innovation and internal projects. We have inspiring leadership that deeply care about our clients and our team.
If you are eager for a workplace that is transparent, compassionate and recognises hard work – we think you’ll like it here.
How to apply for this role
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “ICT Account Manager” in the subject line—and let us know why you’re the perfect fit!
Please quote in application: ICT Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.