About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Community services professional to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Community Services, the Manager Community Services is responsible for the daily management and supervision of a newly created Team Leadership team.
To be successful in this role you will need to posses:
• Tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, community development or a related field.
• Experience in program management preferably in the family violence, mental health and/or homelessness sector.
• Experience in facilitating staff supervision, within strengths based approach and trauma informed practice framework.
• Demonstrated background or training relevant to working with clients with complex needs, including family violence, alcohol, drugs, CALD and/or mental illness.
• Demonstrated positive and effective stakeholder management with other agencies in a service or community network.
• Highly developed communication skills with clients and colleagues, including those from diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Experience in risk management including client and staff safety, confidentiality, duty of care, mandatory reporting, according to relevant legislation.
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through innovative services, advocacy and a caring community so poverty and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Community Services via Pro Bono Australia.