About the role
Would you like to make a meaningful difference to children, young people and families facing cancer? Join a passionate and results focused fundraising team on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and results focused fundraising team. Redkite has an amazing community of supporters with exciting opportunities to develop new relationships.
The role of National Community Fundraising Coordinator is to ensure Redkite’s community fundraisers feel inspired and connected to Redkite’s cause and are acknowledged for their incredible generosity. This role is responsible for the management of community relationships, co-ordination and securing of community fundraising activities, and delivering significant growth in revenue across Australia in support of children and young people with cancer and their families.
- Assist with community fundraising enquiries, including creating and providing fundraisers with appropriate fundraising materials.
- Assist with project managing third-party community fundraising events.
- Support with pre-and post-event communications.
- Attend community and other fundraising events.
- Assist with developing and preparing presentations and packages for existing and prospective corporate partners.
The position is ideal for someone who has had 1-2 year experience in a relationship or client engagement role. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to liaise with and engage stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Experience in maintaining organised systems and files.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a fundraising or marketing environment would be highly desirable
About the organisation
Redkite supports children and young people with cancer and their families by providing real and practical support through the cancer experience – from the very moment of diagnosis, throughout treatment and when families return home to their community. Redkite is one of Australia’s leading national childhood cancer support charities, and has an experienced and passionate team.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Community Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.