About the role
Your new role
As the Grade 2 Physiotherapist of the Independent Living Team, you will be responsible for:
- Individual assessment, diagnosis and treatment for clients with musculoskeletal, orthopedic, neurological conditions
- Provision of Physiotherapy services to clients in a clinic and home-based setting
- Participation in planning, designing and implementation of group exercise classes
- Physiotherapy student placement planning, supervision and feedback
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, or Masters of Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience working with clients with musculoskeletal, orthopedic and neurological conditions, particularly with older clients
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to undertake general duties of a physiotherapist by providing direct and comprehensive high quality and evidence based services. This position interacts closely with other service providers, both internally and externally in a multi-disciplinary setting.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Physiotherapist Grade 2 via Pro Bono Australia.