About the role
DV Vic is looking for a values driven, family violence and community sector specialist to join our growing team and organisation. DV Vic offers its employees:
- Above award wages and conditions under its Enterprise Agreement
- Generous salary packaging options (total of $15,900), and meals and entertainment packaging
- Christmas and New Year shut-down leave
- Access to an additional support including Employee Assistance Program, and
- Individual annual Professional Development budget.
The Practice Development Advisor will coordinate and develop two critical service models in consultation with our member services and in partnership with Family Safety Victoria (FSV):
- a service model for family violence outreach services (non-residential) provided by specialist family violence services. This model will describe crisis and case management responses, brief interventions, and the provision of information and secondary consultation.
- a service model that articulates services that are provided in family violence specific residential settings (‘family violence refuges’) including short term crisis accommodation, core, cluster and communal models of refuge.
The successful candidate will have a high level of technical expertise in program design and practice development, including a comprehensive understanding of the service system, the dynamics and impact of family violence and the client group.
The Practice Development Advisor is an exciting opportunity to inform the design and delivery of critical family violence outreach services and services within a residential setting.
About the organisation
Domestic Violence Victoria (DV Vic) is the peak body for specialist family violence services for victim-survivors in Victoria. We are an independent, non-government organisation. Our vision is for a world where everyone can live fulfilled lives, free from fear and violence.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Practice Development Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.