About the role
We are seeking passionate Process Workers to join our Australian Disability Enterprise (ADE) Factory in North Ryde on a casual basis. You will report to the Production Supervisor and you’ll be instrumental in assisting in managing the day-to-day operations of the factory floor, helping deliver our business services and provide assistance with training and support for our supported employees.
Factory Operation days and times are from Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
The day to day
- Help build relationships with the local community, parents, carer and guardians to enhance the service experience for our customers, as well as to ensure local regulatory, and procedural frameworks are met
- Production and Warehouse environment is maintained in a clean and safe manner at all times
- Customer/employee requirements are met to identified standards and timeframes
- Staff and supported employees are consulted on work practices to ensure safety is a priority for all
What you need to have:
- Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities according to agreed
time frames and quality standards
- Reasonable/significant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- National Criminal History Check (Police Check) and Working with Children’s Check
- Valid NSW Driver Licence C class Licence, with ability to drive vehicles in licence class, including large cars and trucks
- Forklift Driver Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Must have the capacity to lift 10 Kgs unassisted, in order to support customer needs
You could benefit from:
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities and workplace mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
- A supportive culture and working environment
About the organisation
For 50 years, New Horizons have supported tens of thousands of Australians in hundreds of communities to enhance wellbeing. Through the right advice and services, we help customers discover their potential. By putting wellbeing at the heart of everything we do.
If you're looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, then join the New Horizons team!
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Process Worker (Casual) - North Ryde via Pro Bono Australia.