About the role
- Part-time fixed term 2-year appointment with opportunity for extension
- 3 days per week
About the Opportunity
In response to the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability, we have established an internal Royal Commission function to facilitate all requests through a centralised, co-ordinated approach with one point of contact. To be recognised by stakeholders for its professional approach, responsiveness, and upholding organisational values.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the operational set up, submission coordination and preparation and project management of all information requests from the Royal Commission. The collaborative nature of this role will require you to work with key stakeholders internally and externally with an emphasis on hands on to make things happen.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish fit-for-purpose administrative arrangements to respond to stakeholder requests
- Prepare, contribute, research for the Royal Commission submission, papers and briefs
- Establish and manage the Project Register for all correspondence and task management
- Liaise with ICT and other key teams in relation to Information Management workflows, and quality data reporting
- Co-ordinate the Communications Plan, working with internal/external providers
- Work with departments to facilitate responsiveness to Royal Commission matters
- Professionally manage external relationships in line with agreed protocols.
We are seeking a consummate professional who can step into this unique role.
You will have:
- A diverse skill set and experience (circa 5+ years) spanning compliance management, governance, investigatory, project management
- Established a special unit/function and/or proven capability
- High level research and analytical skills for data discovery and reporting
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent rapport building and multi-level stakeholder management skills
- Proven project management skills and achieving deliverables
- Proven ability to work autonomously, resourcefulness, and manage cross-functional input
- The ability to work with utmost confidentiality, sensitivity and impartiality
- An understanding of the frameworks around ethical standards, legislation and investigative powers (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of NDIS (desirable)
- MS suite proficiency
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
About the organisation
Community Living Australia is a fast growing for-purpose organisation with 500 staff providing flexible services for children and adults living with disability across regional and metropolitan South Australia.
- We support people with disability to dream big, set meaningful goals and plan how to achieve them.
- We assist clients to build their own resilience, wellbeing, relationships and natural support.
- We are deeply embedded in the regional communities we serve.
Community Living Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values Diversity & Inclusion.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Manager – Royal Commission via Pro Bono Australia.