About the role
About the opportunity
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to fill the position of Retail Operations Coordinator. The role is responsible for the successful operations of two Op Shops and a warehouse located in Northern and Western Melbourne. The position supports two store Managers, a warehouse supervisor and a number of volunteer positions. The position is responsible for ensuring financially sustainable business units working closely with the Senior Manager – Programs and Specialist Support.
- Qualification in a relevant area such as Business Administration, Project management, Training and Assessment or similar
- Relevant experience in a similar role preferred
- Australian Drivers Licence – current
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills and be able to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Good time management and problem solving abilities
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and flexible in a fast paced, changing and growing environment
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We’re there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Retail Operations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.