About the role
Working as part of our Partnerships team, this is a newly created position for a Senior Philanthropy Executive to play a lead role in the implementation of The Foundation’s Major Gifts strategy. This is a nationally focused role, which will see you manage existing Major Donors in NSW, but with a particular focus on actively identifying new prospects in all markets.
What your day looks like
- 60% – Managing the existing Major Donors by providing best practice relationship management with existing major donors within a number of states including NSW, SA, ACT and Tasmania
- 40% – Taking the lead on actively identifying new prospects for cultivation and solicitation in markets such as SA, ACT and TAS
- Identify key donors within the existing portfolio in NSW and substantially grow income through large donor base and secure gifts of 5 figures or more
- Work to build a pipeline of potential new major donors through prospects and lead generation
- Support the Partnerships Team to coordinate key donor engagement activities, such as events and meetings. Travel is required (domestic only)
The support you’ll have to achieve this
- Working closely with the broader International Partnerships and Business Development team you will have the opportunity to learn, innovate and collaborate with other highly skilled fundraisers. We know that new business can be hard, but we are confident you will get inspired by your colleagues!
- Working closely with the broader Marketing, Communications and Programs team, you will get the opportunity to innovate, creating products and pitches that Donors will find hard to refuse!
- Our Market Intelligence, Communications and Partnerships team will assist you in the preparation of engaging donor communication materials, including proposals, donor updates, reports and additional materials,
- Networking with key stakeholders across the organisation to manage peer to peer giving. This includes Board members, CEO, Advisory Group and Executive Group
About the organisation
The Fred Hollows Foundation is one of Australia’s most well-known and fast-growing international development organisations, having restored sight to more than 3.1 million people around the world. We are an ambitious organisation, committed to making a difference and end avoidable blindness, however we recognise that we cannot do this alone.
Growing our supporter base is key to our success. Over the last 5 years, we have significantly invested in diversifying our fundraising channels and expanding into international markets.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Philantrophy Executive via Pro Bono Australia.