About the role
- Based at Coburg
- Part-time (0.8 FTE) Position
- Fixed Term until June 2020
Your new role
As an Service Coordination Officer of the Home Care Packages team you will be responsible for:
- Following the principles of Consumer-Directed Care
- Facilitating seamless and timely brokered service delivery for Home Care Package clients in accordance with the Department of Health
- Sourcing, scheduling, troubleshooting and monitoring quality service outcomes that promote wellness and independence
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience with sound transferable administrative skills
- Demonstrated experience providing quality customer service to clients/consumers, preferably in a community based or health care setting
- Well developed time management and organization skills and ability to complete tasks to required deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of a dedicated and skilled team and actively support the continued growth of Merri Health's Home Care Package Service.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Service Coordination Officer - Home Care Packages via Pro Bono Australia.