About the role
The Supporter Relations Officer plays a critical role in building strong relationships between the RCH Foundation and its supporters. This crucial role works with the wider RCH Foundation team and our community of donors to provide excellent customer service to supporters on the phone, in person and by accurate and timely data entry. The key outcome of this role is the timely accurate recording of donations and production of receipts for supporters, as well as internal support across the RCH Foundation.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated commitment to the RCH Foundation’s vision and values and a working style that reflects these
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strong customer/supporter relationships
- Demonstrated experience in the management of data and attention to detail in transaction processing with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent inter-personal and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds
- Good written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and proactive work attitude
- Ability to work within a team structure and to take responsibility for the completion and delivery of tasks
- Computer literacy including experience in using a customer relationship management database, as well as word processing, email and spread sheet applications.
- Experience with Salesforce software will be highly regarded
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience working with volunteers.
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital. As part of this, the RCH Foundation supports a vast network of donors and fundraisers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Officer via Pro Bono Australia.