About the role
About the opportunity
Uniting Kildonan delivers an integrated whole of family approach to family violence, including responding to men who perpetrate family violence and the women and children who experience it.
The Integrated Family Violence Program (IFVP) provides a case management and support service to women and children who have experienced family violence, prioritising the safety of women and children at all times. The work is cutting edge and innovative, working with culturally diverse communities across the Hume-Moreland catchment and engaging with policy, research and practice developments across the family violence sector.
The Program is strongly integrated with Hume Moreland Child FIRST/Integrated Family Services, and works closely with the Courts, Police, Family Violence Services and other Community Organisations to address the risk, safety and support needs of women and children experiencing Family Violence.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated staff management experience, including practice supervision, recruitment and managing individual key performance indicators.
- Extensive skills and experience in working women and children impacted by family violence, as well as men who perpetrate family violence.
- Expert knowledge and experience in a range of intervention strategies and frameworks in working with family violence.
- Strong ability to network and establish sound working relationships with related services.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Welfare or a related discipline.
- Post graduate training in supervision and/or reflective practice (highly regarded).
- Advanced CRAF Training (highly regarded).
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader - Integrated Family Violence Program via Pro Bono Australia.