About the role
To assist the Administration Officer in management of the office space as required.
- Data entry
- Managing and maintaining petty cash
- Liaising with external services
- Maintenance of white goods asset database and test & tag records
- Liaising with the EA to COO on all OH&S matters, Material Safety Data Sheets and Safe Work Method Statements & filing
- To undertake stock inventory and ordering of stationery and office goods
- Maintaining/checking & reporting of car fleets
- EFTPOS and Banking
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing & reconciliation of spreadsheets
- Managing brokerage payments, database and reconciliation
- Weekly and monthly Brokerage report
- Invoice receipting, monthly statement
- Generating maintenance purchase orders, invoices and issuing invoices for payment
- General filings/archiving and recording
- Primary answering point for incoming calls
- Concierge/Reception as required
- Extra Duties may be required on the absence of the Administrative Officer
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services in the Loddon Mallee Region and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe aims to provide shelter and support to people who are homeless or living in a housing crisis and works to provide communities with affordable housing opportunities.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria - please note, only complete applications will be considered.
Please quote in application: Trainee Administration & Finance Officer – Fixed Term – 12 Months via Pro Bono Australia.