About the role
- 12 Months Fixed-Term
Active’s suite of services includes home modifications, project management, assistive technology consultation, and property and tenancy management to people with disabilities, families and local community groups.
The Administration & Compliance Officer reports to the Executive Director, ACH. This is a 12 months fixed term contract role, full time 38 hours per week with some flexibility of hours by arrangement.
This position involves a range of administration tasks in summary:
- Executive support to the Executive Director Active Community Housing
- Quality systems administration
- Trades and contractor’s compliance
- Finance Tasks
- Quality phone check
- Reception & administrative support to the Active management team
- Qualifications and Experience
- Experience and skills in office administration
- Experience of operating maintenance trades and contractor’s compliance system desirable
- Knowledge & Skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed organisational abilities including managing a range of tasks within a busy office environment
- Ability to provide high level executive support
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite and ability to use software systems including finance, quality documents and maintenance systems
- Ability to support the operation of quality documentation system within finance, maintenance, and tenancy services.
- Demonstrated proficient ‘teamwork’ skills and the ability to work autonomously.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration and Compliance Officer (Active) via Pro Bono Australia.