About the role
- Immediate start available
- 8 FTE to full time position until 1 September 2020
- Leading organisation in youth mental health
About the role Part-time to full-time (0.8 – 1.0 FTE) fixed term position available until 1 September 2020 Reporting to the Practice Manager and working with the Clinical Services Manager, the Administration Officer will provide operational support to ensure the effective delivery of all administrative functions at headspace Craigieburn. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of administrative processes,
- Guide, support and supervise reception staff including reception backfill as required,
- Coordinate and ensure maintenance of appointment systems, referrals and waiting lists
- Processing Medicare billings and other payments, and ensure all records financial records are maintained accurately
- Establish and maintain accurate and timely electronic medical records
- Induction and orientation of new staff
The position will be integral to the overall functioning and delivery of mental health and wellbeing services to young people and their families and carers. Skills & Experience To be successful you will have demonstrated experience in performing a range of administrative support duties. You will possess high level interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring the provision of quality customer service to a wide range of people. Well-developed organisational skills will be required in the busy and varied work environment. To succeed in this role, you will have a general understanding of primary health and/or youth mental health services. Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About the organisation
Orygen is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people. Further information available at https://www.orygen.org.au/About/About-Us headspace is a world-first youth mental health initiative that supports young people who are going through a tough time; whether it’s depression, anxiety, relationship break-ups or alcohol and other drug issues. The youth-friendly services at headspace are aimed at teenagers and young adults in recognition of the fact that 75 percent of mental disorders emerge before the age of 25 years. Further information available at https://headspace.org.au/about-us/who-we-are/
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer – headspace Craigieburn via Pro Bono Australia.