About the role
The Aged care coordinator role has responsibility for specifically managing the health, care and support systems for the congregation members with a focus on individual needs and preferences to ensure independence and safety now and into the future. The role also manages regulatory and legislative compliance.
- Proactive support of the ongoing health care and well-being of the Presentation sisters including on call and emergency care support systems
- Effective management of staff and care providers
- Establish a contemporary model of care that is continually improved using fit-for-purpose technology.
- Ensure individual directed care and independence
- Manage Partners and external health and allied health providers
- Establish and maintain effective communications, reporting and procedures
- Ensure legislative compliance especially privacy
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Senior Management experience in Aged care -preferably in a community setting
- Demonstrable knowledge of home care funding systems and processes
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent people management, communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive outlook
- Tertiary qualifications in a health or related discipline
- Experience in a mission-based organisation preferred
Benefits to You
- A caring and collegial organisation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible – part time role
- Central, St Kilda location
- A new role and an opportunity to set up an exemplary model of care
- PA maintains DGR status
- Opportunity for ongoing education in contemporary research and best practice methods
About the organisation
Presentation Sisters Victoria (PSV) has a strong values based tradition and was founded 146 years ago in Victoria to assist in establishing Catholic schools and transformative and inclusive communities. The Presentation Association (PA) was set up in 2015 as a civil organisation to work with the PSV Sisters and manage their administration while Kildare Ministries has governed the educational and community works since 2014.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Aged Care coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.