About the role
- Permanent full time vacancy
- Join a dedicated fundraising team in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need
The purpose of the Campaign Manager – Fundraising role is to lead the development and the execution of fundraising campaigns and nurture communication for individual supporters to increase engagement and value over their lifetime
The key accountability for this role is to achieve individual and team revenue targets (agreed in the yearly KPIs) by securing, sustaining and growing financial support from existing and new supporters.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute acquisition and nurture campaigns in line with strategic objectives
- Devise marketing campaigns to lead and acquire customers
- Manage campaign communications to audiences through various channels
- Provide proactive direction and strategic advice across the fundraising team
- Oversee the quality of content including proofreading to ensure that brand identity is maintained
- Engage with key external and internal stakeholders
- Support broader organisation events and activates
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including email analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Requirements for Success
- Strong experience in managing and executing successful campaigns through direct marketing, digital, and telemarketing
- Result and solution driven with a great focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Experience in a charity/NFP or corporate sales environment viewed favourably
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft suite – particular focus on excel
- Proven experience achieving income targets and managing expenses
- Significant familiarity and capability in creating and executing campaigns in marketing automation platforms and project planning tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills
- A high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Accountable, with good financial acumen, analytical and interpretive skills
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, qualifications and referee checks.
About the organisation
Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NFP salary packaging benefits reducing taxable income (details via Advantage)
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disability, sexually and gender diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
As such, if you require any adjustments to submit your application, we invite you to get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Australia is a non-denominational Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for more than 160 years.
Every day we support people nationwide by combatting homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies and much more. We are generously supported by our funders, partners and tens of thousands of everyday Australians, who make the work of our tireless volunteers and staff possible.
Mission Australia is committed to keeping children and young people safe with zero tolerance of harm or abuse, and expect all our employees and volunteers to reflect this commitment.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Campaign Manager - Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.