About the role
This role will see you responsible for:
- The implementation of Board strategy, decisions and policy
- Aiming for best practice, ensure Stand Like Stone meets its statutory and trustee obligations.
- Effectively manage the budget and finances of Stand Like Stone.
- Share Stand Like Stone’s stories by managing and initiating marketing and communication activities and actively engaging donors, the community and local interest groups.
- Manage Stand Like Stone’s grant making and scholarship programs and other giving activities.
- Increase Stand Like Stone’s assets and sponsors.
- Manage the Human Resources function.
- Undertake advocacy activities for the Foundation and the sector.
This role, reporting directly to the Board, is as rewarding as it will be challenging. Candidates must have an exceptional work ethic, positive energy, and a willingness to work across the Limestone Coast. Out of hours work will be required to support the Board and events.
About the organisation
The Stand Like Stone Foundation Ltd is the philanthropic community foundation for the Limestone Coast. Established in 2004, the Stand Like Stone Foundation is a charitable organisation governed by a voluntary Board of Directors, committed to building a long-term source of funds and distributing the income to the Limestone Coast community through grants for charitable projects and educational scholarships.
How to apply for this role
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the position description and key selection criteria to CEO, Stand Like Stone, PO Box 9418, Mt Gambier, SA, 5291, applications@ standlikestone.com.au For further information and a copy of the position description, please contact Georgie McKay, mobile - 0409828423 or email - email@example.com
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer (0.8 FTE) via Pro Bono Australia.