About the role
Community Development Officer – Partnerships and Responses
- Fixed 0.8FTE until 30 September 2022
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- $83,736 – $89,815 pro-rata + 9.5% superannuation
- Job satisfaction through dynamic grass roots community involvement
We are looking for an experienced, committed and dynamic Community Development Officer – Partnerships and Responses to work as part of a team delivering The North Richmond Community Capacity Building Initiative. The Initiative is a fixed-term pilot as part of the Victorian Government’s Social Landlord Framework.
The Community Development Officer – Partnerships and Responses will develop effective partnerships and strategies to reduce isolation, increase collaboration between North Richmond public housing estate residents and local non-public residents, businesses and services, and increase connections to local health, education, training and community services.
The position will work with other members of the North Richmond Community Capacity Building Initiative team to achieve the project vision. It will primarily be responsible for:
- developing partner actions that sit within the community action plan;
- developing and facilitating effective governance to support the combined efforts of local residents, communities, partners and service providers and;
- the development and implementation of an effective communications strategy to support the achievement of the initiative’s goals.
Does this sound like you?
Are you an experienced Community Development worker with demonstrated skills in community engagement, relationship and partnership building and project management? Are you a strategic communicator with communications experience and able to successfully work as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please download the position description. For more information contact Lydia Dobbin firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications due 5pm on Friday 13th December 2019.
About the organisation
About Belgium Avenue Neighbourhood House (BANH Inc.)
Located on the North Richmond Housing Estate BANH Inc. is a friendly meeting place for the local community. It operates a number of programs in partnership with local agencies and local residents which create the opportunity for people from all walks of life to come together and build skills, share ideas and work towards a better, safer and more inclusive future for all. BANH Inc. is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Community Development Officer – Partnerships and Responses via Pro Bono Australia.