About the role
Your future Workplace
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul – we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
Your new role
You are part of the social impact, growth and governance team which develops business models, grows social impact and develops proposals for Government funding opportunities. In your new role you will be responsible for coordinating the measurement and outcome payments of the J2SI SII (Journey to Social Inclusion Social Impact Investment), assisting with the development and delivery of social impact investments and payment by results contracts and facilitating the transfer of knowledge through the J2SI ELC (Evaluation & Learning Centre). You will also coordinate the generation of Government grant income thought market scanning and funding applications.
In line with our ten-year strategic plan you will:
- Coordinate and deliver the development of systems and submissions to secure Federal and State Government funding opportunities.
- Seek and present opportunities for social impact contracts or social financing options.
- Coordinate the activities of internal and external stakeholders involved in the development and delivery of those contracts and options, including measurement and evaluation.
- Support the development and delivery of social enterprise innovations for the J2SI service model.
We’re looking for someone with
- A sound understanding of social and government finance and impact measurement
- A proven track record in proposal writing and acquisition
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams of peers, colleagues and otherstakeholders, and demonstrate initiative and effective personal judgement when working alone
- Experience working or volunteering within the community service sector
- A strong alignment to the values of Sacred Heart Mission
You can look forward to
- Being a part of a team and organisation with proven ability to develop new programs and financing approaches to enhance outcomes for our clients
- 4 days per week, flexible hours, 12 month contract position
- Really putting your communication and analysis skills to good use
- Making a positive difference for the people we support and the wider community
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to in-house training
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator - Funding and Social Impact via Pro Bono Australia.