About the role
WHAT IS THE JOB?
There is never a dull moment at The Quirky Kid Clinic. You need to be enthusiastic and show an upbeat attitude and a knack for multi-tasking! From front-of-house duties to managing very busy diaries, you will impress our customers with your amazing customer service skills!
You can demonstrate excellent organizational skills, unparalleled written and verbal communication skills and a keen interest in technology. Join in on all the other fun and show your creativity and research skills by participating in communication strategies that range from content writing, events, and social media communication!
MUST HAVE ATTRIBUTES:
- Love for customer service
- 2-3 years experience in a Customer Support role or as a Project Manager or Personal Assistant
- Independent problem-solving skills and able to multitask
- Extraordinary writing skills
- Out of this word organizational skills and attention to detail
- Confidence with sales
- Interest in technology and confidence working with web-based customer service software (HelpScout), Slack, Gmail, etc.
- Warm and relaxed nature
- Proactive learner
- Previous experience in a busy administrative environment
- Understanding of the needs of a medium-sized business
- Available 4 days a week (Mon-Thus)
NICE TO HAVE ATTRIBUTES:
- Based in the Eastern-Suburbs
- Mac User
- Experience working in the healthcare sector or within the school system
- Experience with sales and event management
- Knowledge of psychological industry
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION:
- Salary range $27-$33 per hour (plus super) depending on experience (Salary: $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- To be part of the dynamic QK culture where your insights, individuality and loyalty are highly valued.
- To see opportunities for growth within QK and be prepared to lead inspiring programs and projects impacting young people
About the organisation
The Quirky Kid Clinic is one of Australia’s leading Child, Adolescent and Family Psychology Clinic based in Sydney and Wollongong (Austinmer). Established in 2007 and now a ‘Iaccelerate company ‘ (a business incubator for growing business at the University of Wollongong), Quirky Kid comes with an experienced team of professionals who are motivated and inspired by our daily interactions with children, adolescents and families. Under the direction of Principal Child Psychologist, Dr Kimberley O’Brien our clinical team delivers specialist care to clients aged 2 to 18 years at our clinics in Sydney and Wollongong. Our child psychology interventions are evidence-based, practical and designed to engage young clients.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, use this link: https://quirkykid.typeform.com/to/txjzx2
Please quote in application: Customer Service Representative via Pro Bono Australia.