About the role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Sydney based
- Contract opportunity, immediate start
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking a Digital Producer to join our growing team for a max term contract until June 2020.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will be responsible for producing digital experiences through our website and microsites, for our out of school learning programs and scholarship families.
A day in the life of a Digital Producer might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Fundraising teams to take briefs on new website experiences
- Gathering information to understand the customer journey, business objectives and reporting needs
- Working with internal and/or external teams to produce the solution
- Working with Digital Marketing Team colleagues to respond to the brief with a solution approach
- Driving the eDM schedule, ensuring that all eDMs are captured in the Digital Team outlook calendar
- Preparing and using of lists and data in order to facilitate all necessary segmentations, dynamic fields, reporting requirements and unsubscribe/spam requirements
It takes a special kind of person to be our Digital Producer. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Solid experience in a digital producer or digital marketing role
- Project management experience involving multiple stakeholders, detailed timelines and with demonstrated outcomes
- Intermediate HTML and CMS
- Intermediate to Advanced Google Analytics knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of general digital marketing principles including, web, social, eDM, search, content and analytics
- Solid technical understanding of online environments and configuration
- Demonstrated enjoyment of digital communities, trends and interactions
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
If you are passionate about what you do, committed to make a difference and this sounds like your next role, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us today by sending your resume to email@example.com. You may view the position description at Position Description link.
Closing date: Sunday, 17 November 2019
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Producer via Pro Bono Australia.