About the role
Reporting to the board your role encompasses the management of all Nadrasca’s staff, resources, implementation of the organisation’s policies, ensuring legal and contractual requirements are met whilst demonstrating the Nadrasca values at all times.
Core responsibilities include;
- Engaging staff and the Board in strategic planning and communicate and coordinate the actions required to meet the outcomes of the strategic plan
- Ensuring the Nadrasca Board is supported and provided with reliable, appropriate and accurate information to make decisions and set strategic objectives
- Leading, educating and developing the Senior Management Team in the achievement of organisational goals
- Ensuring quality services are consistently delivered.
- Establish a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff and ensure a process for selecting, developing, motivating, and evaluating staff
- Recruit personnel, negotiate contracts compliant with current employment law
- Conduct annual performance reviews and regular meetings with direct reports
- Oversee financial management to ensure that company remains viable and review financial reports that are provided to the Board
- Ensure adequate understanding of the NDIS and continue to stay abreast with changes
- Review and endorse the risk management policy and ensure the organisation’s culture is aligned with the policy
- Communicate the organisation’s purpose to all stakeholders
- Stay abreast with developments/changes in the sector in regards to governance, philanthropy and funding
- Together with the Chairman focus Board attention on long-range strategic issues, and implement actions that facilitate the planned outcomes
- Create and implement a strategic communications/marketing plan to increase public awareness of the work of the Company
- Reviewing and endorsing the organisations risk management policy and ensure alignment with this policy
- Adopt Nadrasca’s values and codes of conduct and apply them to all workplace interactions and ensure a safe work environment at all times.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant Senior Management experience
- Experience in the Disability sector and NDIS would be an advantage
- Demonstrated visionary leadership of an executive team
- Proven ability to deliver strategic outcomes and collaborative partnerships
- Demonstrated contemporary governance knowledge and application
- Established financial and business acumen and understanding of Board Financial requirements
- Understanding of and a commitment to OHS and equal opportunity principles and practices
- A high level of interpersonal skill to make formal, persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with people from all segments of the community
- A strong customer service ethic
- Computer literacy with MS Office Suite
- Must hold a current full Victorian Driver’s Licence
In return you will be proud to represent and support a highly respected organisation who make a real difference to the lives of their participants and you will be well supported by a highly experienced and passionate Management Team.
About the organisation
For over 50 years, Nadrasca a community based disability service provider has become one of the larger and most progressive in Victoria, offering a broad range of services that include supported employment, training, disability support and accommodation to over 400 people with a disability.
Nadrasca is a values-based organisation which promotes a trustworthy, caring, respectful and supportive service. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Executive Director/CEO to lead the strategic vision of the organisation in order to maximise opportunities within the new NDIS environment to achieve the goals of the strategic plan through leadership, empathy and vision.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Director / CEO via Pro Bono Australia.