About the role
This is a key strategic leadership role critical to the Foundation’s growth objectives.
Initially 3-4 days per week, it is anticipated that the position will develop into a full time leadership role as the Foundation’s activities and revenue grows.
Key to the success of this role will include:
- Working with the Board and community leaders to fulfill the organisation mission and strategy.
- Providing leadership and support to staff and volunteers.
- Delivering on financial goals.
- Ensuring operational excellence through all systems and procedures.
- Building community awareness and key partnerships.
- Meeting regulatory requirements and managing risk.
The successful candidate will be a leader with strong leadership and business administration skills who has a record of accomplishment in the non-profit community.
About the organisation
We work with the local Wyndham community to raise vital funds for Wyndham’s only public hospital, the Werribee Mercy Hospital.
Since 1993, the foundation has been providing significant financial support to Werribee Mercy Hospital, that now serves the greater Wyndham region.
It takes a broad community approach to help raise the funds required to expand our public hospital to meet our growing community demand. We welcome volunteers, business supporters, donors and families interested in sharing our mission and taking practical steps to help make a difference locally.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.