About the role
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead the financial management of the organisation.
The key purpose of this role is to support the delivery of The Song Room’s overall strategy with high quality financial management and reporting for decision making.
The Finance Manager is a key and central role at The Song Room and is critical to the success of the organisation.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the management of financial operations including:
- General Finance and Audit management
- Financial reporting to the Board, Audit Finance and Risk Committee, and Executive team
- Financial reporting and provision of financial information for the wider organisation
- Management of insurance, risk management and compliance reporting
- Supporting strategic planning
- Providing financial leadership and advice across the organisation
Skills and experience
- Qualified Accountant, CPA or ACA
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Clear communicator – written and verbal. Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Current Working With Children check
About the organisation
The Song Room is a nimble, entrepreneurial for–purpose organisation that brightens the futures of Australia's most disadvantaged young people through impactful, high-quality music and arts programs, delivered in partnership with schools across the country.
Whatever your role at The Song Room, you directly contribute to levelling the learning playing field of some of Australia's most disadvantaged young people.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Manager – Part-time (EFT 0.6) via Pro Bono Australia.