About the role
As a member of the grants support team, you will represent our values. You’ll provide clear, accurate and relevant advice to applicants, support our assessors, volunteer grant committees and maintain our online grants management systems. You may also represent the CBF at sector conferences where workshops or information sessions on CBF grants are featured.
Occasional travel and weekend work is required, with time-in-lieu provisions as per the CBF Employment Agreement.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible, family-friendly and collaborative work environment
- Additional annual leave over the festive break
- $84,139 per annum + 15.4% super and salary packaging
- Full-time, ongoing role commencing early January 2020
- Parkville location close to parklands and easy access to public transport
Self-motivated and energetic, you work in a collaborative and collegiate manner. You are a strong communicator who demonstrates a positive and diplomatic approach.
You will bring:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience supporting committees or boards, drafting reports and minutes
- Effective engagement of key stakeholders, including volunteers
- Proven ability to successfully develop and implement strategies, processes and policies
- A commitment to quality service standards and delivery
- Experience or understanding of grant-making.
The CBF is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability and people identifying as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must hold the right to work in Australia.
About the organisation
The Community Broadcasting Foundation is a champion of community media - Australia’s largest independent media sector, a key pillar in the media landscape and a strong contributor to our cultural fabric. Each year more than $18 million in funding is distributed to community broadcasting organisations, radio and television stations and program makers.
The community media sector reaches an audience of 6 million Australians every week. From major cities to remote communities, Community Broadcasting Foundation grants inspire people to create, support and listen to local, independent media.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Support Team Member via Pro Bono Australia.