About the role
- Highly successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit organisation
- Full-time permanent role. Spring Street Melbourne
- Have carriage of wide variety of research and evaluation projects end to end
About the opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager – Impact, Communications & Insights and working closely with another Impact Manager, you will join a growing, dynamic organisation focussed on innovation in solutions, advocacy and insights and work to connect SuperFriend’s target audiences with useful, relevant, engaging and accurate data, insights and communications that contribute to lasting, positive change. This will include:
- Working collaboratively to develop and implement effective impact evaluation of solutions, with particular focus on social impact and social return on investment
- Co-designing and co-creating useful impact evaluations to meet customer and industry needs, whilst considering scale and market viability
- Managing the continuous evolution of SuperFriend’s research, data capture and uplift, knowledge translation and impact evaluation measurement activities
- Remaining at the forefront of emerging and new relevant research, practices and outcomes, investing in relevant, influential industry relationships and increasing visibility, advocacy and influence of SuperFriend and its work through communicating compelling impact results
- Managing projects including design, delivery, stakeholder management, contract management, compliance, risk and all budgetary and reporting requirements – both internally (to board level) and externally
Some interstate travel and presenting will be required.
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, research/evaluation or similar and extensive and recent experience in research, knowledge translation and impact evaluation methodologies
- Proven end-to-end project management experience and capabilities, including experience in co-designing and implementing impact measurement for new solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex concepts and findings into useful outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and representational skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for self-direction and motivation with the ability to manage a variety of tasks, conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines
About the organisation
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We advocate for, equip and empower profit-to-member superannuation funds and insurers to achieve mentally healthy workplaces. Working collaboratively with Partner superannuation funds and insurers – together with their participating employers and members, we have the potential to embed mental health and wellbeing best practices into 750,000 workplaces and impact more than half of Australia’s workforce.
We operate as a multi-disciplinary team, sharing knowledge and expertise and working collaboratively to support a thriving workplace culture where everyone is inspired and has opportunity to be their best.
How to apply for this role
Specific questions, requests for the position description, and/or applications (including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your claims to the position) are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com
Please quote in application: Impact Manager via Pro Bono Australia.