About the role
As the Integrated Services Intake & Admissions Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries and information regarding referrals to all potential consumers for all of Integrated Services. You will also have a working knowledge of alternative services available to consumers where St Bart’s is unable to meet their needs for our services.
Your ability to build rapport and maintain relationships will make you an ideal candidate for this role as you will be liaising with consumers to gather relevant referral information, external housing providers to support consumers transitioning from St Bart’s Integrated Services, and partnering with Service Managers to manage vacancies. Proven experience working with individuals impacted by personal/social challenges in an intake and assessment space is essential. The successful candidate will be confident in handling multiple and changing priorities, and be adaptable to change.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering support services to individuals and whose work ethic and personal values align to those of St Barts: Empowerment, Innovation, Commitment, Collaboration, Social Justice.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Providing information on St Bart’s services or alternate services available to meet the needs of consumers;
- Conducting assessments, risk screening and safety plans;
- Managing occupancy levels and wait list across Integrated Services, and length of stay for each of the services;
- Develop and maintain relationships with housing providers to provide opportunities for those exiting St Bart’s Integrated Services;
- Maintaining and recording accurate data for reporting purposes as required.
About the organisation
St Bart’s is a not-for-profit organisation that provides a diverse range of services for those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Services include supported accommodation, recovery focused accommodation for those with Mental Health issues, residential aged care, and aged care home services.
What we offer
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice with Smart Salary
- HBF Private Health Corporate discounts and membership
- Additional 3 days paid leave per annum (Mental Health days / Annual Shutdown)
- Cultural and Ceremonial Leave
- Opportunity to purchase 4 weeks additional weeks annual leave per annum
- Free annual Flu Vaccine
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Integrated Services Intake & Admissions Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.