About the role
Northcott is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations providing services from metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT. Northcott is customer centred, values-based and operates under the National Disability Insurance Scheme to offer its customers more voice, choice and opportunity.
With 90 years of experience, Northcott employs more than 2500 staff to provide highly personalised services to over 14,500 children and adults with a disability, their families and careers annually. Northcott’s purpose is to build an inclusive society where people can live the life they choose.
Working as an integral part of Northcott’s Communications team, this role leads internal communications across the organisation. Specifically you will:
- Build relationships with and engage a geographically diverse workforce
- Develop and implement the internal communications strategy
- Manage, enhance and trouble shoot for the new intranet platform (Nula)
- Create highly engaging content and design key messages across a variety of forums
You are a driven and accomplished communications professional with the ability to combine strategic, creative and analytical thinking with a flexible hands-on approach. You can also demonstrate:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication to influence and manage stakeholders
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A track record and passion for delivering high quality work
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or similar degree
If you want to be part of Northcott’s vision to make a difference to the lives of more than 14,500 customers annually, please click apply and forward your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required section above. Alternatively, please call Debbie Jardine on (02) 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Internal Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.