About the role
Due to ongoing growth within the organisation, RFDS Victoria are excited to be accepting applications for the brand new role of IT Helpdesk Officer. The IT Helpdesk Officer will play an integral role within the Flying Doctors Corporate Services team and will responsible for coordinating the IT helpdesk while providing Level 1 technical support to internal and external stakeholders. The successful applicant will undertake both BAU activities as well as some project work.
As a member of our high performing IT team the IT Helpdesk Officer will be required to possess a friendly, open and enthusiastic disposition with a strong customer service focus and must be able to demonstrate patience with end users. A high level of attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and the capacity to prioritise your own workload while working autonomously will be essential. As a representative of the Flying Doctors across the state the successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate a high degree of presentation and professionalism.
***Please note that this is a full time role and some after-hours support will be required.***
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for IT support over the phone and via the IT Helpdesk system
- Setup and maintain laptops, desktop PC’s, smartphones and tablets
- Provide onsite support across our branches in Victoria when required
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary education in IT or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem solving skils
- MCSA AND MCSE highly regarded
About the organisation
Proudly serving Australians since 1928 and voted Australia’s most reputable charity 8 years in a row, the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) provides emergency aero medical and primary health services for people in rural and remote Australia. RFDS Victoria supports the work of the Flying Doctor throughout Australia and is also growing its services across the State.
We believe in creating opportunities so all Victorians have the choice to access essential primary health care services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: IT Helpdesk Officer via Pro Bono Australia.