About the role
St John of God Foundation connects St John of God Health Care with its supporters and the community. We are committed to providing the community with excellent care through raising funds for revolutionary medical research, personalised patient treatment, contemporary infrastructure and clinical equipment.
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a National Campaign Manager based in Victoria to join our team on a 2 year full time, fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering campaign strategy, including establishing solicitation priorities, managing prospect lists, developing and executing targeted cultivation plans and solicitation strategies for a range of projects for major capital and infrastructure projects, in the regions SJGHC operates (Victoria, WA and NSW). Importantly, your success in the role will be largely measured by your ability to raise significant funds for capital and other major fundraising campaigns.
If you have significant experience in a similar role, and are passionate about giving back to the communities we serve, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, and 5 – 10 years’ experience as a successful national capital campaign or major gift fundraiser, preferably within a hospital foundation, research institute or the higher education sector.
- Proven experience in raising funds from private sources for multi-million dollar capital campaigns.
- Experience leading campaign steering committees, board members and volunteers through solicitation meetings.
- Strong, existing philanthropic and corporate networks across WA, NSW and Victoria.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable National and State Fundraising Laws and regulations.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Victoria and occasionally nationally.
- “C” class driver’s licence and access to a personal and reliable vehicle.
- Flexibility to work outside of usual business hours as required on events critical to the Foundation.
About the organisation
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
Our organisation is part of the Mission of the Catholic Church and every aspect of our care is based on the Christian values of Hospitality, Compassion, Respect, Justice and Excellence. It is these values that guide our holistic approach to caregiving, with respect for the dignity and worth of each person.
As a not-for-profit organisation you will be rewarded with a remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience, also offering attractive salary packaging opportunities, along with a working environment that is consistent with our values.
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
For enquiries about this position, applicants should contact Anne Paton, Director of Philanthropy and Partnerships on 0438 297 325.
How to apply for this role
Applicants are to submit a Cover Letter, CV and must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description attached)
Please visit www.sjog.org.au for Vacancies - Job Ref:24972 or follow the "Apply now" link below.
Only online applications will be accepted
Please quote in application: National Campaign Manager via Pro Bono Australia.