About the role
NDIS Paediatric Occupational Therapist
0.6 EFT Temporary Role
- Flexibility of working days/hours
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Make a difference to the most disadvantaged in our community
Star Health is recruiting a highly motivated and experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist, who is committed to providing a high standard of assessment, service delivery and passion to work within the evolving NDIS space. Our NDIS Paediatric Occupational Therapist will provide specific assessment and treatment to eligible consumers of the NDIS. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new, multi-disciplinary team and to establish, implement and maintain NDIS OT services at Star Health.
To star in this role you will have:
- A professional qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Experience in Working with children, their families and other support services.
- Demonstrated ability to Deliver assessments, recommendations & therapy in line with NDIS plans.
- Excellent knowledge of Occupational Therapy specific practices with Children and their families.
- A clear understanding of National Disability Insurance Scheme and how to support its clients
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Occupational Therapist - NDIS Paediatrics via Pro Bono Australia.