About the role
We are looking for a dedicated and energetic professional to take up the exciting full-time role of Club Manager at a Not-for-Profit in Griffith, NSW.
An outstanding opportunity is now available to lead a team of staff and volunteers to promote the organisation’s engagement with the local community through a range of programs and activities.
This role entails the full scope of operational responsibility. You will be a consummate leader with the ability to manage the following:
• Promote the organisation’s brand and image within the local community
• Create a vibrant and fun club culture
• Manage and build relationships with new and existing stakeholders
• Achieve KPIs and targets
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships between staff, volunteers, and the community
• Proactively engage committees to work with specific community groups as needed
• Negotiate contracts with local service providers in accordance with delegations and policies
• Recruit staff and ensure they are appropriately inducted into the organisation, and receive suitable training and performance management
• Schedule opening hours, staff, volunteers and yourself effectively
• Maintain budgets and reports for the organisation
• Be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment, demonstrating both initiative and leadership skills
• Show good business and financial sense and have an awareness and understanding of what it takes to run a successful operation
You will need
• At least 1 year of proven management experience
• A good understanding of Work Health and Safety legislation
• Tertiary qualifications in business or recreation
• A community focus, and the ability to generate revenue
For a confidential discussion, please call Anna Brown on 02 6331 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Operations Manager - Not For Profit, Griffith NSW via Pro Bono Australia.