About the role
Jewish Care is a dedicated non-for-profit provider, currently innovating the way we deliver support across our entire organisation. In residential aged care, we are implementing our Elder-directed model of support– known as Hand-in-Hand™.
We are seeking someone that is open to and ready for an exciting opportunity to assist us in driving this change. The ideal applicant will have:
- A can do and creative mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of positively leading teams
- The ability to create and implement innovative, person-centred support practices
- A deep understanding of the support needs of people within a CALD demographic
- Administrative skills to ensure the appropriate records are completed in line with Aged Care Accreditation standards
The successful applicant should also have:
- Experience leading teams in the human services sector
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aged Care accreditation, or willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills (Russian speaking – highly desirable)
All applicants will be required to provide evidence of current working rights in Australia. If you are successfully short-listed, you will also be required to provide a current, satisfactory Police Record Check and Statutory Declaration prior to appointment.
Jewish Care proudly celebrates and warmly welcomes the rich diversity of our community and strives to be inclusive for all, including the LGBTI+ community.
About the organisation
Jewish Care Victoria, a not-for-profit organisation, is the largest provider of aged and community services for the Jewish Community in Victoria. Services include Aged Residential Care, Assessment Referral and Individual Support Services, Community Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family Services and Holocaust Survivors Programs.
We take pride in delivering the highest level of service and being an equal opportunity employer. Jewish Care is proudly celebrating 170 years of service.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Practice & Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.