About the role
The Program Evaluation Specialist will develop, manage and execute a diverse range of program evaluations of both current and revised prevention and preparedness programs delivered by CFA.
The Program Evaluation Specialist will support and raise the quality of CFA’s Fire Prevention and Preparedness programs and activities by implementing the recently developed monitoring, evaluation and reporting system to ensure programs are evaluated. The Program Evaluator will work closely with Headquarters and Regional staff to ensure regular data collection and analysis of data on program delivery.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (eg:, evaluation, social science, community engagement, community safety, project management) is preferred, and/or relevant industry experience (equivalent 3 years minimum).
- Demonstrated ability and experience in monitoring and evaluating community-based programs.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including strong negotiation, public speaking and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary evaluation practice.
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills in the context of a complex, changing business environment requiring agility and flexibility.
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders at varying levels and seniority while maintaining effective working relationships.
About the organisation
The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is one of the world’s largest, and most highly regarded community based emergency services organisations. We respond to fire and other emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whilst our firefighters are the cornerstone of CFA services, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important in helping to protect lives and property.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Evaluation Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.