About the role
- Join a supportive and energised team and let your skills shine in support of our important advocacy work protecting Australia’s environment.
- Full time, permanent position with a salary of $85,298.53 plus 10% superannuation and great working conditions!
- Come and experience our award winning culture at Australia’s leading environmental organisation
As the Regular Giving Coordinator at ACF, you’ll apply your talents and skills to the successful delivery of our Regular Giving program. You will:
- Collaboratively coordinate a successful, high volume and fast-paced online lead generation and telemarketing conversion program as well as other acquisition, retention and development initiatives.
- Use your strong data and analytical skills to optimise and monitor programs.
- Harness your stakeholder management skills to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and external agencies.
- Bring strong Direct and Digital marketing experience to a solid cause, and make a positive difference!
You may have gained your skills working in direct marketing within a marketing and/or fundraising department. You may be tertiary qualified in marketing and/or fundraising, customer relationship management or equivalent, and have experience in the not-for-profit sector.
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss this exciting opportunity. Apply now!
About the organisation
The Australian Conservation Foundation is Australia’s national environment organisation – over 600,000 people creating a world where forests, rivers, people and wildlife thrive.
A handful of people formed ACF 50 years ago when mining first threatened the Great Barrier Reef. Now the ACF community has grown into a powerful force for nature.
We bring together people from community, government and business. Our community advocates against pollution and destruction, and for our living world. We hold decision makers to account. We champion big ideas, and find common ground with unlikely partners.
We love and protect the web of life right across our continent, from the Kimberley to the Reef, the reef down the Great Dividing Range to Tasmania’s forests.
People power our campaigns. We are proudly independent, non-partisan and funded by donations from our community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.