About the role
Join a Mental Health sector leader in a key Senior Management role
Choose your base site
Generous salary package including fully maintained car
Flourish Australia has a senior opportunity available working as a Senior Cluster Manager. The position is a full-time role (with some on-call responsibilities).
About this Opportunity
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Operations, you will be required to oversee Flourish Australia’s operations in Southern NSW and the ACT. The area includes the Illawarra Shoalhaven, Southern NSW, Murrumbidgee Local Health Districts and the Australian Capital Territory. You will also be required to continue to manage key strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders in the region. The successful applicant may base themselves in one or more of the existing offices which includes Queanbeyan, Goulburn, Tumut, Temora, Griffith, Deniliquin, Wagga Wagga, Leeton, Bega, Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Nowra or Wollongong.
You will be required to;
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services within the scope of the position
- Ensure services are delivered in a timely manner and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Help manage the expansion of Flourish Australia’s services in the defined region especially in the context of the NDIS.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant management role.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills, with the capability to build and maintain positive working relationships across multiple sectors with a range of organisations.
- Demonstrated experience fostering and sustaining partnerships as well as ability to influence stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness and how providing a recovery oriented service is of benefit to people.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ability to fully utilise the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
Flourish Australia recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Fully maintained vehicle included
- Classified Level 8 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive infrastructure mobile phones and other resources for work purposes;
- Career development opportunities.
About the organisation
Our name reflects our fundamental and enduring commitment to people’s mental health and wellbeing, supporting them to thrive and live a contributing life.
People are at the centre of everything we do at Flourish Australia – they’re our heart and soul. We reflect this through the language we use, our pride and belief in our team and our respect and understanding of those with a lived experience of a mental health issue.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Cluster Manager via Pro Bono Australia.