About the role
PCFA is looking for a State Fundraising Manager to be based in Adelaide.
This position is responsible for growing fundraising in SA and NT. It will develop initiatives across Community Fundraising, Major Gifts, Corporate Partnerships, Bequests, Foundations and other income streams as required. It has a particular focus on growing community initiatives, such as Biggest Ever Blokes Lunches, 3rd party Fundraising and other community-based initiatives.
Reporting to the Western Regional Manager, the position works alongside key managers at PCFA to engage and nurture supporter relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead implementation of state-based fundraising activities to achieve income and supporter targets
- Develop initiatives for Community Fundraising, Major Gifts, Corporate Partnerships, Bequests, Foundations and other income streams as required.
- Manage the supporter journey to maximise fundraising and retention, event participation and activities including financial outcomes, deepening supporter engagement with PCFA.
- Respond to fundraiser or donor enquiries in timely manner and actively contacting previous fundraisers and supporter to encourage repeat events & donations
- Coordinate peer fundraising platform content and updates for state specific fundraising pages
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams preparing state relevant content on PCFA’s website and social media
- Recruit and manage volunteers for community events as required
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum four years’ experience in Not for Profit community fundraising would be highly regarded, however applicants with expereince in other fundraising streams are encouraged to apply
- Experience in fundraising marketing and developing acquisition campaigns
- Experience developing written content for offline and online promotion including social media
- Track record and evidence of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Strong customer service and experienced in liaising with people at all levels
- Demonstrated success in setting goals and priorities with adherence to project timelines
- Nurturing relationships with key supporters (high value fundraisers and partners)
What’s on offer
- An excellent opportunity to be a key player in PCFA’s growth and expansion;
- Be part of a team of committed and passionate professionals at PCFA.
- Competitive salary package
About the organisation
With over 200,000 Australian’s living with Prostate Cancer, and 3,500 deaths every year, Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) is dedicated to reducing the burden of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners, families and the wider community.
We take action by
- Promoting and funding world leading, innovative research into prostate cancer
- Implementing awareness campaigns and education programs for the Australian community, health professionals and Government
- Supporting men and their families through evidence-based information and resources, support groups and Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: State Fundraising Manager (SA/NT) via Pro Bono Australia.