About the role
To meet the growing demand for our industry-leading training services, Amaze is seeking to appoint an experienced Training Coordinator to deliver robust, evidence-based training to a wide range of workplaces, including: schools, community groups, councils and others not for profit and commercial organisations.
Applicants must hold a professional education qualification (be or able to be VIT registered), Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and have demonstrated relevant practical experience in the industry.
You must hold a valid driver’s licence and Working with Children Check and be available for work outside standard business hours, including some overnight stays.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of training models and principles of adult learning
- Knowledge of Autism and best practice methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of the disability and/or education sectors.
- Awareness of available services in Victoria
- Experience in training and delivery of learning to a variety of adult audiences
- Experience in research of education, disability and/or training practices.
About the organisation
Amaze is the peak body for autism in Victoria, representing more than 55,000 autistic Victorians and their families.
For 50 years, Amaze has provided information, advice and support for autistic people, their families and supporters, autism researchers, health professionals and services in Victoria.
- We want every autistic person to have the opportunity to exercise their own choice to participate meaningfully in, and make a valued contribution to, our society.
- We build understanding, engagement and acceptance of autism in the wider community.
- We develop community capacity by working with others to help them value and support autistic people and their families.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Training Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.