About the role
- Work with Melbourne’s most progressive housing and homelessness organisation
- Permanent Full-Time role
- Based in Prahran close to public transportation, shops, and cafes
- Additional Wellbeing Leave and Salary Packaging
The Transitional Housing Management (THM) Program provides safe and affordable short to medium term accommodation to families, single adults and young people. The THM team manage the day-to-day tenancy and property management of approximately 550 properties across Melbourne.
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Program Manager whose primary responsibilities will be:
- Managing a team of Tenancy and Property Workers and Team Leaders
- Monitoring relevant funding arrangements
- Monitoring service performance and reporting requirements
- Managing internal and external staekeholders relationships
- Budget management
You thrive in an environment where you can support and coordinate an amazing team who work with diverse clients with complex needs. You’re a natural when it comes to leading, collaborating and coming up with innovative and holistic solutions for positive client outcomes.
In exchange for your hard work and flexibility, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, an organisation with a range of options to support your learning and development, additional leave and of course, our full, unwavering support. But most of all, you’ll love knowing that your contribution actually makes a real difference.
About the organisation
We are Launch Housing. We’re a strong, single, focused voice on homelessness driven by the values of Empowerment, Fresh Thinking, Agility, Leadership and Courage. We have an ambitious agenda to achieve our vision of ending homelessness and that’s where you come in!
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Transitional Housing Program Manager via Pro Bono Australia.