About the role
- Engage with target group, assess need, develop and implement holistic case management plans for individual clients and provide ongoing support.
- Specific focus for the role on assisting young people currently at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
- Supporting young people with budgeting needs and life skills as well as helping them to identify education, training and employment pathways with the objective of moving towards a healthier, safer and positive lifestyle.
- Ensure project meets funding & service agreements & OFA/ Whitelion expectations.
- Ensure data and service reporting requirements are met.
- To be actively involved in local networks.
- To establish key relationships in the sector/community.
- To represent Whitelion positively in the region.
- Make street outreach contact with at risk and/or street frequenting young people and provide
This is a SCHADS Award Level 3.2 positon. The salary range is $53,862.64 – $57,922.28 plus employer superannuation contributions of 9.5%. Salary packaging and meal benefits apply.
About the organisation
Whitelion Youth Agency Ltd is a non-profit, community organisation that supports and empowers young people to reach their potential.
Our Transitional Support Program provides an outreach support service, intensive case management and assists young people with exploring housing options who are based in the Frankston/ Mornington Peninsula and Dandenong Casey Areas.
We are seeking a passionate, committed, highly motivated person who has experience working with highly complex, disadvantaged young people and has an understanding of the challenges facing those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Youth Outreach Worker, Full Time/ 1 Year Initial Contract via Pro Bono Australia.