About the role
About the Role
Whitelion believe strongly in supporting young people from a holistic, strength-based perspective. In this role, you will work within Whitelion’s Mobile Youth Service and be directly responsible for the outreach case management support and community reconnection of at-risk and vulnerable young people.
We are seeking a committed, highly motivated and passionate Youth Work Case Manager who has experience and capability to conduct case management duties with highly at-risk and disadvantaged young people. Standard Police Clearance and Working with Children Checks also apply.
It is preferable that applicants:
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or equivalent and align with the YACWA Code of Ethics.
- Have experience and competence in working with young people with mental health issues
- Have experience and competence in working with Aboriginal young people.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- One-to-one autonomous case management supporting at-risk young people to achieve their goals
- Developing client-focused case plans, maintaining client records and delivering meaningful support
- Supporting the engagement of at-risk youth within co-ordinated life skills, recreation and alternative learning experiences relevant to their development.
- Working effectively in partnership and collaboration with stakeholders and local community groups
What you will get in return:
- Great Salary Packaging
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- An additional three (3) days gifted leave per year during Christmas and New Year
- A great team environment and plenty of support
- Access to Employee Assistance Program Services
About the organisation
Whitelion is a national non-profit organisation helping young people break the cycle of disadvantage and achieve positive change in their lives. In Western Australia, Whitelion provides centre-based and outreach case management support services to youth at-risk primarily across the Perth Northern suburbs.
How to apply for this role
For further information, or to be considered for this position, applicants will need to provide a resume and a cover letter noting relevance against the above criteria to Daniel Pisani:
Email: email@example.com using the subject line: Youth Work Case Manager application via EthicalJobs.
Mobile: 0404 819 400.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please quote in application: Youth Work Case Manager via Pro Bono Australia.