About the role
The Business Support Officer performs the key functions of servicing our commercial, sport and community customers and also providing administrative support to assist the smooth operation of our depot and office, including but not limited to:
- Market our services to selected clients as outlined in business development plans.
- Work with clients and CitizenBlue staff to ensure key service components are delivered, including collection of containers; bin supply and their maintenance.
- Respond to any complaints or requests for information in a prompt manner.
- Encourage clients to communicate our services to their sector by sharing stories.
- Contribute to reports on clients and business development.
- Assist with the oversight of WastEdge – the CRM, logistics, and accounts system used by CitizenBlue.
- Action purchasing office and (liaising with Depot Supervisor) depot supplies.
- Assist with drop-in customers in the depot where required.
- Where required, oversee float requirements for the depot.
- Other related duties as required.
The position requires close liaison with the Depot Staff, Accounts Officer, Collection and Delivery staff, and Directors.
About the organisation
CitizenBlue is an automated refund depot (10cent refunds on eligible drink containers) for the commercial sector and households under the NSW Return and Earn scheme. We collect containers and are open for drop-in customers. Our organisation is an environmental charity committed to a clean environment and recycling. The depot pays refunds and sorts the containers for pickup by the Network Operator for future recycling by industry. We are a small team and have been established since 2018, processing almost 10 million containers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.