About the role
- Work for purpose
- Part-time flexible role
- Promote interfaith and intercultural understanding
We have created a new communications role to deliver an effective, innovative, new and exciting communication program that will lift the profile of TFH with our stakeholders. The communications efforts will lead to an increase in our support base and donations, uptake of our face to face services and engagement online. The activities of this role will include communication, promotion of fundraising events and campaigns.
This role requires a dynamic, flexible and resilient person experienced in written and oral communication, managing diverse stakeholders, social media and basic visual design. You will be skilled in juggling competing deadlines, project management and be excited by the opportunity to work in a varied and hands-on role, collaboratively with a small but dedicated team.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a high level of proficiency creating content for websites, press releases, and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team with flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing dynamics.
- Demonstrated experience in relevant communications planning and delivery with ability to prioritise between multiple audiences and objectives, with attention to detail.
- A commitment to the goals and mission that underpins the work of Together for Humanity.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, business, media or other related areas and/or proven work experience
- Working with Children’s check and driver’s licence and flexibility to travel between TFH project sites, as required.
Fundraising or partnership development experience is an advantage but not required.
About the organisation
Together For Humanity (TFH) provides educational services to students, teachers, and the broader community with the goal of increasing intercultural understanding. We do this by partnering with schools and other organisations to convene high quality exchanges that fosters goodwill between people of different faiths and cultures and brings communities together.
How to apply for this role
For further information and a copy of full position description, email Julia Gyomber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0468 705 665.
Please quote in application: Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.